3-Point Pannier Mount / Saddle Stay for KTM 390 Adventure – AdvenTOUR Branded
– Connects on the 3 points on each side of the bike to make it more sturdy and vibration-free.
– Directly compatible with all our AdvenTOUR range panniers coming up this year. If you want to upgrade to our panniers, you need to have these.
– Meticulously crafted for the KTM 390 Adventure, so that it gives a plush, rich and OEM looks while being versatile in functionality.
– A very unique product in the world offering the best strength to weight ratio.
– Absolutely no welding allows the product to have a very clean look. Break away from conventional heavy metal pipes running around your motorcycle.
‘AdvenTOUR’ is our High End touring and Adventure products range, a brand powered by Carbon Racing Inc. ‘AdvenTOUR’ series that introduces a hybrid of Modern Technology, Elegance and Exquisite Quality.
AdvenTOUR Saddle Stays for KTM 390 Adventure, not only brings the functionality of the conventional Saddle Stays but also bring along the elegance factor inherent for the AdvenTOUR range.
– The staying part is made by a blend of Aerospace grade Nylon with a couple of small secret additives which are proprietary to Carbon Racing. The grade of the product offers a high strength to weight ratio and can operate under a wide range of temperatures. Hence it is used mostly in Spacecraft and shuttles.
– Can withstand and operate in a temperature range from -30 Degrees to 140* Celsius, which makes it a companion for almost any terrain.
– Plug and Play and bolt-on kit which does not need any modifications to the bike. Use it when you want and remove it when you don’t need it. Or just leave it on the bike as it will look like an original part of the bike.
– Stay part will never rust.
– Absolutely “NO WELD” design eliminates any failure points and the points from where the rust can start.
– Stay part double up as a slider in case of an unfortunate fall or low-speed crashes.
– Look trendy, unique and elegant
Package Weight & Dimensions
Weight – 2.75kg
Dimensions – 32*19* 20 cms