● The upper air intake vent is situated to maximize air volume into the helmet interior.
● The behind outlet vent is coherent with PC Spoiler, allowing it to be stationed for optimum flow-through ventilation.
● Inhalation guard & chin curtain are incorporated.
● Optically correct visor.
● Quick and toolless visor change mechanism.
● The spring-loaded visor mechanism ensures a wind and waterproof seal.
● Scratch-resistant Visor.
● Equipped with a Micro-metric quick-release lock system.
● ABS material is used for High-Protection.
● Weighs 1400±50 gms
• Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
• Testing includes energy attenuation
• Penetration resistance
• Chin strap structural integrity
• Surface projection
• Rigidity test
• Tensile test
• Chin Strap Micro slip test
• All above tested under 4 different conditions (Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)