RYNOX H2GO RAIN JACKET
- 5000mm Water Resistance: The shell is made from a fabric rated for water resistance up to 5000mm, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Highly Breathable – The specialised polyester fabric of H2Go passively allows water vapour to diffuse through its weave, but prevents the penetration of liquid water; keeping you dry.
- Hi-Viz Green Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The hi-viz green shell of H2Go keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Trims: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep your visible.
- Double Ripstop Polyester: The Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion resistant polyester shell prevents small tears from spreading and lengthens the life of the jacket.
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The H2Go can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms reduces wind resistance and prevents fatigue.
- Heat Sealed Seams: Precision sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper: 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zipper, backed by a wide gutter flap lets you wear the jacket easily and keeps you dry once the jacket is zipped up.
- 3 Panel Hood with Cord Lock: 3 panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Cord Lock lets you cinch the hood to your preference.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independent of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement.
- Rear Exhaust Vents: Inverted rear exhaust vents on the shoulder blades assist in removal of hot and humid air from inside the jacket, and keep you cool and dry.
- Cord Lock Hem: Cord Lock on the bottom lets you adjust the fit of the jacket to your preference.
- Gloves Friendly Cuffs: Elasticated cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves lets you easily pull the sleeves of H2Go over your riding jacket and gloves.
- High Collar: Height of the collar designed to prevent capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighs only 200 gms.
- Stow-away Pouch: Sleek drawstring pouch lets you store the rain jacket during transport.
Measure the circumeference of your body around the chest (Not including your arms)
|Wear Over a Riding Jacket||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
|Wear Directly Over Body||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49||50|
WEAR OVER A RIDING JACKET
The H2Go Rain Jacket is primarily designed and sized to be worn over a riding jacket. To wear the H2Go over a riding jacket, select the same size as the size of your riding jacket.
WEAR DIRECTLY OVER BODY
If you intend to wear the H2Go exclusively without a riding jacket, we recommend selecting 1 size smaller than the size of your riding jacket. Alternatively, refer to the size chart of any of our jackets, pick your size of the riding jacket, and then select 1 size smaller for the H2Go Rain Jacket.
POINTS TO NOTE
– The H2Go Rain Jacket is engineered to be worn over a riding jacket. The cut, shape and paneling of the H2Go Rain Jacket work best in your favour only when worn over a riding jacket.
– While the H2Go Rain Jacket can be worn directly over the body, its cut, shape and panelling is not optimised to be worn in such a way.