- Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- ISI Certified
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- Fully removable and washable interiors
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- It comes with a New inner visor Mechanism
- It weighs up to 1600
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don’t leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!