Indian Moto Rush Return Policy
We make sure that every product we deliver undergoes 2 steps of quality check. Still, if there is any problem related to functioning or manufacturing defects we are here to resolve it.
You need to inform us within 48 hours from the date of delivery of your item(s).
Requests are subject to approval*
For Items on Clearance Sale / Make Offer Deals / Discounts
Kindly view the applicable Terms & Conditions
Certain Items are disallowed for Returns / Exchanges / Both as applicable exclusively to them.
(The same is mentioned explicitly in the detailed description on the said product page)
- No Returns & No Exchanges
- ONLY for Size / Color Exchange (as per brand’s individual policy)
- All brands have different return policies and brands handle all returns and refund on their own and registration of all branded products are to be registered.
Questions / Concerns:
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached via WhatsApp, phone or email.
- We expect the product(s) not to be worn or used in any other way and in original (new) condition, including all labels and the original invoice should be accompanied by the above-mentioned return form filed with all details.
- Any signs of usage or abuse of the products are NOT acceptable.
- Road usage will void all return/exchange requests.
- Returns/Exchanges/Refunds NOT valid on electronic devices such as communicators, action cameras, Bluetooth kits or related accessories.
- Returns/Exchanges/Refunds NOT valid on spares & helmet accessories such as visors, spare parts, anti-fog lens, vents assembly and inner paddings.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 48 hours from the day on which you acquire -or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires- physical possession of the product(s).
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to the warehouse address as specified to you by our Team.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us.
We recommend shipping with a method which includes an online tracking option and insurance for your return shipment.
Choose your local courier
Use Speed Post from Local Post Office
Physical Courier Tracking Receipt should be emailed to us at indianmotorush.com for our reference.
All shipping costs applicable for returning the items are to be borne by the customer.
Any loss, theft, or damage to articles in transit while returning the products is at the customer’s risk.
TO PAY /COD will NOT be accepted by us at the time of arrival of returns at our address.
- Once the package is delivered to our address, it takes up to 3-5 business days for us to open/unbox and evaluate/inspect all returns before we email you our feedback.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Indian Moto Rush when your return is processed which will include the full details of applicable refunds if any or further steps to proceed with a product exchange or store credits/ Refund to original source of payment.
For Exchange Orders:
- Applicable Reshipping Courier & Forwarding Fees for the new shipment (exchange order) will be notified to you by our team.
Once paid, the exchange order will be released for dispatch by our logistics team.
Limit to One Exchange Request per Order (Multiple Items Allowed) Note:
- There is a limit to only one (1) return request as per the applicable item(s) for each order.
- Multiple exchange requests will NOT be applicable for the same.
Further explained as below:
The exchange order once delivered is not valid for any further exchanges/returns.
- For Refunds:
- A refund will be processed as per the physical restocking inspection to validate the acceptable condition of the said order.
We shall reimburse all payments, excluding the initial costs of delivery
- If you have used any of the payment gateways on our website while placing your order, a 5% deduction shall be made on the total paid order value.
This is the non-refundable commission the payment gateway charges us for inbound & outbound transactions.
- The refund amount is explained in detail as below:
Applicable Refund Amount* = A minus B minus C
Values are Defined as below:
(A) is the Total Amount Paid for the Order
(B) is a 5% payment gateway fee applicable on Total Order Value Paid?
(C) Courier Fees for the first shipment as incurred to us as per actuals.
The Applicable Refund Amount* will be credited to the original source of payment within 7-14 business days after diligent inspection of the returned items at our warehouse.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise are in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Olx and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can any longer be returned to Indian Moto Rush.
- If an item returned is found to be used and disqualified for exchange/returns will be applicable for reverse shipment back to the customer.
Applicable courier fees to be paid for the reshipping will be informed to the customer. Once paid, the said shipment will be booked for dispatch.
Apparel and Helmets:
- Helmet Trials:
It is advised to try the size & fit of the helmet directly as delivered.
Peeling off the protective sticker from the helmet’s primary visor or sun visor or anti-fog lens will be termed as used and non-returnable.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection will most likely arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, and box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Unused items that are returned with damaged packaging or missing tags, components, covers, accessories, manuals or hangers may be returned back to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 50% of the product cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy.
- Team Indian Moto Rush will assist customers with their warranty; however Indian Moto Rush does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Order Cancellation / Modifications:
- If you change your mind, act quickly!
We turn around and process orders as per the applicable order queue.
- Order Modifications:
(Applicable only if the order is yet to be shipped out)
If there are any changes to be made, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the registered order ID (example: #12345) with the description of the update to be requested.
- Changes in Size / Color
- Shipping Address / Contact details
- Additional Items to an existing order
- Order Cancellation:
- Scenario 1: The order is not yet shipped from our warehouse
In this case, 5% payment gateway fees on the total paid order value will be applicable for deductions.
- Scenario 2: The order is already assigned to a courier partner
In this case, the Refund applicable will comprise as below:
(A) 5% gateway fees of total order value
(B) Actual Courier Fees (Forward & Return to Origin) for the shipment.
- Scenario 1: The order is not yet shipped from our warehouse
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers merchandise defects.
- To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 2-4 business weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion.
- Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- For further details:
Refer to our Warranty Guide
For any further queries, email us at email@example.com
Send it to the following address:
- Address:- Flat No.- 03, Chitrode Sadan, Opp. Bank of Maharastra ATM, Shitole Nagar, Old Sangvi, Pune – 411027
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact:- 8766432186, 9175544475