- INCREASED VISIBILITY
- Hi-Viz Green Trims – When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The hi-viz green trims of H2Go Pro Rain Pants keep you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Trims – Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep you visible.
- Made for Motorcycling – The H2Go Pro Rain Pants are engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily over riding pants
- Riding Boots Compatible – 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zippers enable side entry to wear the Rains Pants over riding boots, without the need to take your full sized riding boots off
- Independent Destination Pants – The H2Go Pro Rain Pants can also be worn as independent rain pants
- Heat Sealed Seams – Precision sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper – 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zipper ensure zero water ingress
- FIT AND COMFORT
- Girth Adjustment – Double Velcro panels provide a secure fit over boots, and prevent the pants from flapping in the wind
- Extremely Lightweight – Weigh only 400 gms
- The The H2Go Pro Rain Pants has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- Retro-reflective panels, trims and logo application are not covered under warranty.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return and Exchange
- Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers and fasteners
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your rain jacket/pants
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Dry and Store
- Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated, moisture-free area, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name – RYNOX H2GO PRO RAIN PANTS
- Name of the commodity – Motorsport Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By : Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin – India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact – 07795688316
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org