- VOLUME AND COMPARTMENTS
- Cargo Volume: 21 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 28 Ltr
- Transparent smart device screen with a charging port access
- 2 streamlined side pockets
- Quick access top stash pocket
- Under flap organiser and mesh pocket
- SEMI-RIGID SHELL: MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- EVA laminated semi-rigid panels help retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the tank
- 5 powerful tuck-away monopole magnets for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid rubberised PU foam fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free (New for 2021).
- Genuine 3M retro-reflective trims
- GENUINE YKK PLASTIC FITTINGS AT LOAD BEARING POINTS (NEW FOR 2021)
- YKK D-rings
- YKK ladder locks
- YKK snap hooks
- YKK zippers and runners with custom gloves friendly puller tabs
- VERSATILE FORM FACTOR
- Mount as a tank bag with magnets
- Mount as a tank bag with quick release straps
- Mount as a tail bag with quick release straps
- Converts into a backpack with tuck-away back straps
- OTHER FEATURES
- Elasticated cargo net on the side. Handy for stuffing gloves into, at fuel stops.
- Compression straps in the main compartment for better cargo management
- 2 easy carry handles for short hauls
* We recommend using both, magnets and quick-release straps, when mounting the Magnapod while fully expanded and loaded.
- What’s Included
- Tank bag (1 unit)
- Quick release mounting straps (2 units)
- D-ring mounting strap (1 unit)
- Rain cover (1 unit)
- Legal Metrological Compliances
- The material used on the base of the bag and the magnet flaps is anti-scratch. This material, when interfacing with the tank, will not cause any scratches.
- However, if any foreign debris gets lodged between the tank and the tank bag, this may cause scratches.
- This depends completely on the usage conditions and care needs to be taken by the user to eliminate this possibility.
- Place and lift the magnet straps and the base of the bag carefully from the tank, making sure not to drag them across the tank. The dragging motion may cause scratches.
- Make sure to clean the surface of the tank, the surface of the anti-scratch material used on the magnet flaps and the base of the bag, before and after every use
- When the tank bag is not on the tank, take care to place it such that the magnet flaps are neatly tucked in. Make sure that the magnet flaps and the base of the bag do not come in contact with dirty, unclean surfaces from where abrasive debris might get picked up and transferred to the tank.
- Product name: RYNOX MAGNAPOD TANK BAG
- Name of the commodity: Motorcycle Luggage
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: [email protected]
- The Magnapod Tank Bag has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
- The Magnapod Tank Bag can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the return/refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers, velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable layers and/or drybag liners (wash each layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your luggage.
Step 4- Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.
There are no reviews yet.