- 4 Way Stretch – Get greater freedom of motion and durability for your activities
- Anti-Microbial – The anti-microbial properties of the Vapour Pro help in destroying/suppressing the growth of microbes and bacteria, and resisting foul odour of sweat
- Dry Tech Performance – Feel fresh in any condition, reduce the visibility of sweat patches, and better regulate body temperature
- UV Protection – Protects you from harmful UV rays
- MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION
- Composition – The shell is made from 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane perfect for Indian weather on a motorcycle.
- Made for Motorcycling – The Base Layer is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily under a motorcycle helmet .
- INCREASED VISIBILITY
- Increased Low Light Visibility – Retro-reflective panels
- Moisture Wicking – Fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries. This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat
- Breathable – The fabric is 100% breathable making any physically strenuous activity comfortable.
- Seamless Knitting – To eliminate chafing caused by friction of seam stitching
- Wash and Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Flip inside out
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent, in a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
- While soaking, make sure to fill the inside of the socks with the detergent water, and then leave the Base Layer to soak for 30 minutes
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Keep the Base Layer flipped inside out
- Agitate and scrub gently with your hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using brushes
- Flip the Base Layer the right side out and repeat the wash and rinse process
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Flip the Base Layer inside out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once the inside is dry, flip the Base Layer the right side out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once completely dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- The Vapour Pro Performance Balaclava has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
- This product is classified as an undergarment. No size exchange, no returns on this product.
- Read Before Use
- Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects, valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, subject to submission of proof of purchase
- Warranty does not include user wear and tear
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from an Authorised Rynox Dealer/Store/Webstore or from rynoxgears.com
- By buying this product, you agree to our shipping, warranty, repair and return policies. To know these policies in detail, visit rynoxgears.com
- Product related information represented on this packaging is subject to change without prior notice
- This product is classified as an undergarment
- No size exchange, no returns on this product