- Impact resistance: Residual force below 9 kN (kiloNewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4 seconds.
- Cut resistance on palm: ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥6kN per millimetre.
- Tear strength: on palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Cuff Length ≥ 1.5cm
Impact safety –
- Solace™ BioSlide slider on the outer side of the palm.
- Superfabric™ for the base of thumb.
This combination allows the palm of the gloves to slide on tarmac and prevent injuries to wrist bones due to hyper-extension.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wrap around wrist – raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- PVC knuckle protector in a separate overhanging part for maximum comfort.
- Foam finger-inserts and thumb insert.
Abrasion safety –
- Thick and durable yet dextrous and supple leather chassis.
- Pinky-finger bridge between 3rd and 4th finger.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
Fit and comfort –
- Twin strap hook and loop closure.
- Touch sensitive finger-tip.
- Palm-grip printing.
- Stretch panels for flexibility.
- Pre-curved design for comfort.
- Full-gauntlet, touring fit.