- Shoulder and Elbow: Powertector
- (Korean) CE Level 2 certified Type B (AIR-TEC EK,S)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: Powertector CE Level 2 certified (AIR DC)
(more details at end of page) (type B offers higher coverage)
- Ventilated outer shell: Strong and lightweight 3d mesh
- Strong and Lightweight Outer Shell: 700D PU coated polyester
- Abrasion zone reinforcement:
Shoulders: Slider shield
Elbows: 500D Invista Cordura® panels
Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Stitching – Double safety-stitched construction done throughout.
- Reflective panels for improved low-light visibility.
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, velcro wrist cuff
- Neoprene lined collar with collar adjuster
- Accordion stretch panels at Back
- Pre-shaped front waist for comfort while on the motorcycle
- 2 way adjustment straps at waist to ensure snug fit
- Long waist back with reflective branding
- Velcro for biceps and button adjuster for arms
- Mesh comfort lining inside
- 2 waterproof waist pockets for storing essentials
- Internal water-resistant zippered pocket
- External removable waterproof breathable jacket
- Poly filled thermal liner.
Both liners can be used independently as separate jackets.
- For protector details, please check http://safe-tech.it/en and powertector.com
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour, winter liner, and rain liner before washing
- Close all zippers before washing
- Hand wash in Luke warm water
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Do not wring
- Do not iron
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect
MADE IN INDIA