Construction & Durability
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar-tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength-to-linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- 100% seam-sealed inner liner constructed from Rip-Stop fabric rated for 5000mm water pressure
- External Raincover constructed from a single fabric piece for superior waterproofing
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world’s best!) is used across our range – pullers, sliders & tape – for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology-based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO-certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long-lasting performance
Simple Double-D ring mounting and does not require any additional stays/racks
- One strap goes under the tail lamp to prevent the bag from sliding forward
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays to secure the bag in place
Carrying & Handling
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike – with a special pocket on the side flaps for storage
- 2 side grab handles for adjusting the bag during mounting or removing the bag easily when unmounting
- Removable mounting straps with mesh pockets for the straps – simple to store and easy to find when needed
Capacity: ~72 liters
Weight: 1.9 kg
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Liners: 68D x 68D inner gray liner fabric rated for 5000mm water pressure
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Care & Storage
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
1. Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
2. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
9. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
Waranty & Repairs
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!